October 4, 2009

Self Check

I guess that I don't really know how to talk to people when I'm in a group discussion. For example, we were put inside a group for group work in the human comm tutorial class. I don't really dare to voice out, although i do have some ideas going on inside my head. Maybe because of I'm lack of confident again.

Another example, when few of my cousins sit together and talk. I am always the one who acts as a listener. I will think that is it I don't want to talk, I don't like to talk, or I really don't know what to talk? Actually its very hard for me to talk to others. It is much more harder when I'm being put inside a group discussion, no matter the group is close with me or just ordinary friends.

But still, I would like to think that it is because of my lack of confident. Because this is the only way i can find to improve myself. And my very lousy English. I don't really speak well English, this makes me do not always talk to people who doesn't speak Chinese. I do always doing self checking on my own but i does not always able to do corrections on my own mistakes. That is the part that makes me feel upset about.Hmm...never mind, I think I am still able to correct them, as long as I have the heart, right? Tomorrow will start college again, it is really hard for me to get up from my warm and comfortable bed and go to college. I hope i can make it, reach school on the time. I'm trying to get rid of Monday blue.

By Leong Shong Hon

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0