November 8, 2009

Love

In this post, i had never really write about the love stories that happen on me. But today i would like to share it with my Human Communications friends.

It was a wonderful Sunday morning, I was covering myself up with a thick blanket because of the cold air conditioner. I can't remember what time it was, the house phone kept ringing and I did not bother to answer it. This is because I expect the person who called will call to my mobile phone if he or she really knows me or my family, so i kept sleeping on my warm bed.

Out of a sudden I heard the doorbell rang, I thought that it was just those people who wants to do surveys for their companies. Of course once again I don't feel like bothering them. But the one who kept ringing the doorbell wouldn't stop, so i grabbed my specs and I walked downstairs to take a look. I saw my uncle standing in front of my house gate with his little old motorcycle. I stared at him with a pair of half open eyes. I quickly open the door to let him in, the weather outside is like burning, then only i realize it was my uncle who kept calling since morning till don't know what time i get up from my bed.

He told me he brought my brother and me some food which cook by my grandmother. He handed the food to me and left. Before he left he still asked me to take care of myself.( My parents had went to China for almost a week). After my uncle left, I felt so bad and guilty. He came all the way from Selayang to Damansara just to hand me the food and I made him wait quite a long time outside calling me to wake me up. Other than that, my grandma, a very very old lady. She woke up so early to prepare food for us just for the sake of worry my brother and me have nothing to eat.

They really do love us, but they did not tell us. They show it to us in another way that we hardly feel it. They showed it to us by giving their love to us without we realize it. Since i was a small child until now, they did not, they never said that they actually care us or they love us. But after the incident of this morning, I am very sure that they do love us, they do care us. This is the love that bond a family together. From now on I will appreciate the love that given by them.

By Leong Shong Hon

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0