October 19, 2009

Culture pollution


Recently there is an advertisement going popular and popular, which is the P1wimax advertisement. Even kids around the streets are talking using the slogan "cut already or not". For the Marketers of the P1wimax, it is definitely a good things because the advertisement is so popular until kids also know about it. But for me, the way they are selling the advertisement is like kind of not suitable for kids, such as, one of the lady in the advertisement said after you cut it it will be more faster and more comfortable with a very seductive voice. For teenagers and adults, they might be interpret the message in another way when they first listened to the advertisement and find out it is awful if they do not finish the advertisement.

In an objective view, it is absolutely a wrong thing to do. But when we look it in a subjective view, it might be correct. This is because the way wimax do promotion might be slightly wrong because of what they say, but in the end of the day, they get their sales, they success in selling their products.So, for them, it is not a wrong thing to go. It is a good culture pollution for them.

Nowadays, many friends of mine, including some of my relatives 'had already cut', based on their comment,the wimax is better than their old one. But of course, for me, I won't simply listening to their comment, I think I will go and try the speed of wimax first, only decide whether I want to change my network or not.

By Leong Shong Hon

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0