October 31, 2009

Name of the Countries

I was reading my friend's blog and I saw this

c.h.i.n.a.
come here, i need affection.

k.o.r.e.a.
keep optimistic regardless of every adversity.

h.o.l.l.a.n.d
hope our love lasts and never dies.

i.t.a.l.y.
I trust and love you.

l.i.b.y.a.
love is beautiful; you also.

f.r.a.n.c.e.
friendships remain and never can end.

b.u.r.m.a.
between us, remember me always.

n.e.p.a.l.
never ever part as lovers.

i.n.d.i.a.
I nearly died in adoration.

k.e.n.y.a
keep everything nice, yet arousing.

C,a,n,a,t,d,i,a
cute and naughty action that developed into attraction

e.g.y.p.t.
everything’s great, you pretty thing!!

m.a.n.i.l.a.
may all nights inspire love always.

p.e.r.u.
phorget (forget) everyone...remember us.

t.h.a.i.l.a.n.d.
totally happy. always in love and never dull.

j.a.p.a.n.
just a pig and nothing.

M.A.L.A.Y.S.I.A
Memories Are Lovable As Yielding Sweet Infinite Anniversary.

I found out it is quite an interesting article, so I would like to share it here.I will never ever think of countries names actually can be read in this way. After the words are separated, most of the meaning are talking about love. This proves that the feeling of love had already become one of the important element in many's heart. Love can change a person, love can change the world. In our human communication subject, love can be divided into a few types,which are the Eros love which seek for beauty and sensuality and focuses on physical attractiveness, ludic love chich seeks entertainment and excitement and sees love as fun, storge love which is a peaceful and tranquil love, pragma love which is practical and traditional, manic love which is an obsessive love that needs to give and receive constant attention and affection and agapic love which is compassiobate and selfless.

Between all the types of love, i think that the eros love is mostly seen around me. This is because friends around me are mostly this kind of person. They like to tell me in this way when they have a new target to get as their girlfriend, they will say "hey, I tell you huh, I have met a girl, very pretty, very sweet and the body shape look so nice." Mostly guys around me are attracted by girls when they just look at the physical of the girl. After they successfully get the girl as their girlfriend, they started to critic about their girlfriend not as good as the other girl they met. This is not a good act. So guys, try to be satisfied and grateful with the girlfriend you are having now.Peace.^^

by Leong Shong Hon

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0