October 31, 2009

I like lollipop

When people first heard this, they might think i am kind of childish or what. But actually the word lollipop does have another meaning for me.

For the 16 years of my life before i was form 4, I was quite introvert. I don't really talk to people, i don't really attend to the co-curriculum, i mean i went but just for the sack of attendance.

Then in the year of form 4, i started to changed (quite a bit). I will talk to the others, but not often, or not a long talk, at least i did not close myself up again. This is because of Lollipop. Lollipop which i am referring to is not the sweets which can be seen at the market. The lollipop which i mean is actually a Taiwanese boy band. They don't sing well, but what they do is they dance well and they always create a happy scene for those people who like them. I started to watch their show, started to influenced by their way of talking, started to think of their dance unconsciously. Whether you believe it or not, in a way they are like communicating with me, giving me some power to change myself. Soon, I started to dance with my really close friends, and my senior saw us, asking us to do performance, and my because of performing my friend's amount increased.

So after the two years of dancing with my friends, i realize that dancing is actually one of my way to communicate with my close friends. From the way i dance, it actually showed them how i feel at that moment, whether happy, sad, angry or other feelings. Honestly, my mind was blank whenever i dance, but they say they can interpret my feelings through my dancing. This most probably because of my non verbal language i think. Right??:)

By Leong Shong Hon

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0