October 27, 2009

Working As A Team

Today a few friends of mine and me was busying about the marketing project, which was to set up a stall to sell something in order to write out our proposal for our presentations. Its actually quite hard to run on a business, one of my friend Chun Haw and me sat at the stall for several hours. but luckily we able to manage our stall properly, in the way of selling, providing good service, i think we actually did provide good services.

Actually what I want to say in this blog is the team working. Today we worked as a team, and its is actually related to the chapter we learned today, the chapter of members and leaders in small group communication. With an unconscious heart, i realize that actually the group members of mine do have the characteristics of encourager, harmonizer, compromiser and also follower. actually our team has two people who acts as an leader, at least i think they are although they did not admit. This is because they acts as an encourager and also harmonizer. The day before the selling our products, i kept asking do we able to finish selling our products, they put a smile on their face and said, it is possible, and asked me not to worry. Today while selling our products, two of them tried to increase the percentage of our sales by using different strategies. How bout me? Actually I am a typical follower, maybe I am already used to it, since I was a kid until now, I keep on doing things that people ask me to do and sometimes i might do it well, sometimes i might just simply do it. But I am quite proud of myself today, because i think i really did a great job. At least I did not make the situation worst. Please allow me to give a little applause to myself..^^

By Leong Shong Hon

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0