November 28, 2009

A Best friend

How to become a best friend of another people? For me, I would say that, to become a best friend for another person, first, you need to be trustworthy. Second, you have to be there for your friend every time when he needs you. Lastly, when he is in trouble, make sure you are the first one who is there to help him out from the disasters.

I have a friend who is like this. I do not know him when we were in primary school, although we were primary classmates. I get to know him was when we were in secondary school. I still remembered the day of registration, we need to wear school uniform but he forgot to do so. That day was the first time we talked to each other since years in primary. There is an coincidence, her mum and my mum were classmates when they were in secondary, his cousin and my brother are good friend which study together for like ten years and recently I found out his younger cousin is also my younger cousin sister’s friend.

I cant remember since when, we were like stick together, wherever we go, whatever we do, we were together. We played, we eat, we went tuition, except for going home, if not, most of the time of ours were spending with each other. He is the one who dance with me, he is the one who help me to solve my problem when I have problems on homework, he is the one who listen to me whenever I have problems on some complicated relationship with others. Until now, we will still see each other once a week. He is the one who I really will talk to, he is the one who always be there for me. But he will be going to study in Kampar soon, so I couldn’t always see him anymore. I wish that he will be in Kampar since that will be the first time he really leaves home.

By Leong Shong Hon

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0