November 29, 2009

Think before you do

I was sitting alone at my living room last night, watching TV all alone. And there was a TV program attracted me. It was a thirty minutes show, used ghost stories as their title to show to the audience. So I was quite interested and I watched that show.


The synopsis is about a guy, whose life is quite miserable, addicted to a messenger they called CCG, it was actually ICQ. The show was quite old according to their costumes. So he was addicted to the messenger until he do not want to go to work, he do not want to eat and he do not want to sleep. He do not know that the one chatting with him was a ghost, and at the end of the show the ghost brought him to the hell and so he dead.


Actually I watched this episode few years ago while I was still in primary school, that time I was like so scare even though I do not use messenger but some of my friends already started to use. I scared that they will have the same consequence like the actor. But what I felt yesterday was, the show was just trying to advice the audience not to over addict into something, the show just used a way that easily get people attention to advice people, especially people who are still in primary school. The show sent us information, but of course we have to interpret the information it sent us before we make any conclusions.


It is just the same when you are talking with people around you. When people talk to you but you easily believe in what the other said, sometimes might get yourself into trouble, just as those criminal using telephone to get money from people who do not interpret before making their decisions.


As a conclusion, we should always interpret what the oter says before we make a decision or a conclusion.


By Leong Shong Hon

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0